[2010-11-14 04:01PM] <c4eva> testing code, so far so good!
[2010-11-14 04:08PM] <Citrus> is black ops as safe as any other game before the dash update?
[2010-11-14 04:09PM] <c4eva> citrus:yes
[2010-11-14 04:19PM] <d32> for slim what kind of real time checks are we talking about?
[2010-11-14 04:19PM] <c4eva> d32:realtime fw check,realtime ram check!
[2010-11-14 04:25PM] <c4eva> they are checking for our code/data in drive!
[2010-11-14 XX:XXXX] <SantaClau> c4 can we expect lt+ this side of christmas?
[2010-11-14 XX:XXXX] <c4eva> santa:yes
- Loading Google Custom Search...
Popular Forum Topics
- Rude Awakening Alina Lopez & Keiran Lee Teens Like It Big
- The Dick Pic Trick Nicolette Shea & Tyler Nixon Brazzers Exxtra
- New To The Neighborhood Kianna Dior & Keiran Lee Pornstars Like it Big
- Playbox HD APK
- You May Now Peg The Bride Aspen Rose & Diamond Jackson Hot And Mean
- Just Jeans Sarah Banks & Xander Corvus Big Wet Butts
- Queen of The Dick Abella Danger & Markus Dupree Big Wet Butts
- Show Me The Yoni India Summer & Keiran Lee Dirty Masseur
- Hot & Heavy Workload Chanel Preston & Jordi El Nino Polla Milfs Like it Big
- Scholarship Essay Vocabulary – 148697
Tags#c4e #fw #x360usb 3.0 0225 0272 360 0401 0500 0800 1175 9504 abgx360 AP2.5 BenQ c4eva c4evaSpeaks cfw Commodore4Eva DG-16D5S EFnet firmware flash Hitachi iHAS IRC iXtreme Lite-On Lite-On 1175 DG-16D5S LiteOn LT Preview PS3 Samsung Slim SU SystemUpdate TU x360key x360usb pro Xbox Xbox 360 Xbox360 Xbox Backup Creator XGD3
- November 2014
- May 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
AnonymizationWhile these logs are primarily gathered from public channels, we respect your desire for privacy and anonymity. If your nickname appears in the logs and you'd like it to be anonymized, please submit a request via the Contact page. Upon receipt, any references to your nick will be replaced with asterisks during the next round of manual edits.