|QuickMythril||# Posted on 2012-05-27 at 03:04PM UTC|
are you burning the discs with an iHas dvd burner flashed with ixtreme burner max firmware? if they were not burned that way, they are most likely truncated. truncated discs will fail CIV (content integrity verification) checks. if you are getting discs from someone else, personally i would try to install every game and get a replacement for ones that don’t go to 100%.
this is more likely an issue with the discs than with the xbox drive and LT+ 3.0. verbatim brand discs (with media id MKM-001 or MKM-003) are the best for burning xgd3 games.
xgd3 games are harder for the lens to read than the xgd2 format. also burned discs are harder to read than retail copies. sometimes adjusting the power to make the laser a little stronger can make a huge difference. also cleaning the lens may help.
when you flash a drive with jungleflasher it verifies that everything was written correctly. so the chances of there being any problem with that and very very small. going back to 2.0 would only make things worse.
if these are older copies of games that you used to use with 2.0 then they would need to be reburned for 3.0 as the newer firmware uses different security files.
- Loading Google Custom Search...
Popular Forum Topics
- Binding Light Alex Legend & Mi Teens Love Huge Cocks
- Fucking The Fluffer Rose Monroe & Sean Lawless RK Prime
- Feel The Burn Honey Moon & Damon Dice Brazzers Exxtra
- Mother Daughter Mix Up Ariella Ferrera & JMac Milfs Like it Big
- Bitchy Broadcasting Chanel Preston & Kira Noir Hot And Mean
- Brazzers House 3: Episode 2 Bridgette B & Lela Star & Nicolette Shea ZZ Series
- Squirting Luna Loves Anal Luna Star & Markus Dupree Monster Curves
- Cum To My Window Brittany Andrews & Keiran Lee Real Wife Stories
- Sex Is The New Green Energy Luna Star Pornstars Like It Big
- Stuffing Skylar Duncan Saint & Juan Largo & Oliver Flynn & Skylar Valentine Teen
Tags#c4e #fw #x360usb 3.0 0225 0272 360 0401 0500 0800 1175 9504 abgx360 AP2.5 BenQ c4eva c4evaSpeaks cfw Commodore4Eva DG-16D5S EFnet firmware flash Hitachi iHAS IRC iXtreme Lite-On Lite-On 1175 DG-16D5S LiteOn LT Preview PS3 Samsung Slim SU SystemUpdate TU x360key x360usb pro Xbox Xbox 360 Xbox360 Xbox Backup Creator XGD3
- November 2014
- May 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
AnonymizationWhile these logs are primarily gathered from public channels, we respect your desire for privacy and anonymity. If your nickname appears in the logs and you'd like it to be anonymized, please submit a request via the Contact page. Upon receipt, any references to your nick will be replaced with asterisks during the next round of manual edits.