|Mclane||# Posted on 2011-11-06 at 12:45PM UTC|
I’m in the UK, its NOT wonderland, its just normality, we are sorry you live in an awkward area but its really not our fault
One thing I should point out is that for 99% of us never need a replacement disk, I have many many originals on a lot of retro consoles, hell even some genuine media from 1982 that is still going and not had bit rot. The reason for this is I look after my media, I never lend the media to others, my daughter has been taught how to handle it and now at 11 she has an understanding of value so takes great care of the games she buys.
I can honestly say that apart from a 2nd hand purchase from game that I inspected properly just outside the shop, that I’ve never had to ask for a replacement or buy a 2nd copy. The 2 biggest white lies of the scene are :
1. My kids damage the original disks
2. I buy all my games but like to back them up.
In almost every case (I’m not saying you) it boils down to the simple truth that these people are merely afraid to admit that they actually only own copies but can’t get to grips with the numerous updates etc.
I never let my daughter simply handle the games when she was very young, yes they will damage games by accident and its also poor parenting in my book.
The bottom line is that if people want games there are thousands of outlets that will send, if the place has a road and a delivery system then unless you live in the middle of a Mexican drug area or some of the serious ghetto’s then there’s no reason a delivery guy (or girl) will not turn up. In my book its very rare for people to end up in a forum which has descriptions of copying methods unless they want to download and burn the games for that reason alone.
This ISN’T a go at you and I feel sorry you seem unable to get verbatims but for reliability they are the required disk, unless you wish to tinker around with multiple versions of media and hope you find one that has a reasonable success rate, you simply must remember that what C4eva has done is make the firmware / writer write more data to the disk, cheap / other untested media may not support this reliably, its just hard luck.
I wish you the best in your search..
- Loading Google Custom Search...
Popular Forum Topics
- lorazepam In Deutschland, billig lorazepam ohne rezept Kaufen oder kaufen Sie lorazepam-Riegel online
- Günstige lexotanil ohne Rezept
- Bezugsquellen lansoprazole Von der FDA zugelassenes Gesundheitsprodukt, lansoprazole Bestellen Sie lansoprazole über Nacht online
- KAUFEN SIE imovane JETZT KAUFEN! Bestellen Sie imovane online über Nacht
- Kaufen Sie billig lunesta Deutschland, lunesta Online Günstige bestellen lunesta über Nacht
- Kaufen Sie lyrica Express Kurier Deutschland, Kaufen Sie lyrica aus Deutschland Kaufen Sie lyrica Deutschland
- Kaufen Sie modalert online ohne Rezept. Kaufen Sie modalert versandkostenfrei. Kaufen Sie modalert aus Deutschland
- Tong hop nhung kinh nghiem bat lo de de trung nhat nam 2019
- metformin günstig kaufen Weltweit versandkostenfrei, metformin ohne Rezept metformin online kaufen
- nootropil kaufen Keine versteckten Gebühren, wo nootropil kaufen? Kaufen Sie nootropil
Tags#c4e #fw #x360usb 3.0 0225 0272 360 0401 0500 0800 1175 9504 abgx360 AP2.5 BenQ c4eva c4evaSpeaks cfw Commodore4Eva DG-16D5S EFnet firmware flash Hitachi iHAS IRC iXtreme Lite-On Lite-On 1175 DG-16D5S LiteOn LT Preview PS3 Samsung Slim SU SystemUpdate TU x360key x360usb pro Xbox Xbox 360 Xbox360 Xbox Backup Creator XGD3
- November 2014
- May 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
AnonymizationWhile these logs are primarily gathered from public channels, we respect your desire for privacy and anonymity. If your nickname appears in the logs and you'd like it to be anonymized, please submit a request via the Contact page. Upon receipt, any references to your nick will be replaced with asterisks during the next round of manual edits.