|phrizz||# Posted on 2012-07-30 at 02:14AM UTC|
I see what you’re talking about regarding the nandflash.bin and the updflash.bin.
After you finish MultiBuilder, it brings up a screen that says:
2. If you have Xell Reloaded 0.991 with built-in Rawflash V4.
So I will need to rename the file to nandflash.bin and use xenon.elf because that’s what I remember doing the first time around. I also need to snag the official System Update of Dash version 15574 so I can rename it and use it to update my Avatar Data right after the dash update.
Okay I’m pretty sure I got it figured out now, thanks man.
I stuck with 360 Multi Builder (v0.95a) that utilizes NXE 15574 Dash.
1. Put my Nand1.bin (renamed to nanddump.bin) and cpukey.txt in the “_my_Images” folder like instructed.
- Loading Google Custom Search...
Popular Forum Topics
- Argumentation-Persuasion Essay On Smoking In Public Places – 113945
- Osteopathy Thesis Ideas – 117530
- Thesis Guidelines Uitm 2015 – 358364
- Cover Letter Mq – 301318
- Essay Emotional Intelligence Workplace – 664974
- Business Plan Ambulance Service – 525830
- Uniuyo Term Paper 2016 – 799289
- Cover Letter Sample For Job Application In Teaching – 152313
- В следствии чего ожоги могут нести опасность и какая первая помощь при их возникновении?
- Sample Cover Letter For High School Student Internship – 163364
Tags#c4e #fw #x360usb 3.0 0225 0272 360 0401 0500 0800 1175 9504 abgx360 AP2.5 BenQ c4eva c4evaSpeaks cfw Commodore4Eva DG-16D5S EFnet firmware flash Hitachi iHAS IRC iXtreme Lite-On Lite-On 1175 DG-16D5S LiteOn LT Preview PS3 Samsung Slim SU SystemUpdate TU x360key x360usb pro Xbox Xbox 360 Xbox360 Xbox Backup Creator XGD3
- November 2014
- May 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
AnonymizationWhile these logs are primarily gathered from public channels, we respect your desire for privacy and anonymity. If your nickname appears in the logs and you'd like it to be anonymized, please submit a request via the Contact page. Upon receipt, any references to your nick will be replaced with asterisks during the next round of manual edits.