|CV||# Posted on 2012-01-31 at 11:30AM UTC|
I also have a Hitachi 79fl 4c30 (in a Falcon Elite) and can also confirm it does not appear to do AP 2.5 checks.
A while ago (back when they originally came out) I had backups of AC:B and COD:BO, since then I got bored of playing backups and reflashed my drive to stock to play on Xbox Live.
Currently I have the latest dash and have been on live recently, so obviously have the latest DAE update, but I decided to flash LT+ 2.0b on my drive a few days ago.
I tried both AC:B and COD:BO and both still work just fine, if AP 2.5 challenges were being done & failed the disks would obviously not work due to the outdated AP 2.5 responses on both disks, so that has lead me to the conclusion that my drive simply does not do AP 2.5 checks.
I’m getting an iHAS burner soon and will confirm if XGD3 disks with Topology data also work fine when I do. (I’m assuming they will).
- Loading Google Custom Search...
Popular Forum Topics
- Buy Cheap Coumadin Online, Buy Coumadin online with echeck,
- Buy Cheap Zalasta Online, Buy zalasta at pharmacy, Order zalasta now co uk
- Buy Invega Online, Invega canada generic, Buy invega soft tabs online
- Find Spiriva online purchase, buy Spiriva online overseas
- Buy Abilify No Prescription, Buy abilify online usa paypal, Abilify in canada
- .rar [Mp3] Download Michael W. Smith Surrounded #Album ((Full)) 2018
- Buy Allegra Online Without Prescription, Allegra pills for sale, Generic Allegra
- Buy Lidocaine Online, Buy lidocaine hong kong, Order lidocaine now
- Coreg without prescription or membership, Coreg for sale online no
- Buy Isordil Sublingual Online No Prescription, Isordil sublingual buy online uk, Buy isordil sublingual pharmacy
Tags#c4e #fw #x360usb 3.0 0225 0272 360 0401 0500 0800 1175 9504 abgx360 AP2.5 BenQ c4eva c4evaSpeaks cfw Commodore4Eva DG-16D5S EFnet firmware flash Hitachi iHAS IRC iXtreme Lite-On Lite-On 1175 DG-16D5S LiteOn LT Preview PS3 Samsung Slim SU SystemUpdate TU x360key x360usb pro Xbox Xbox 360 Xbox360 Xbox Backup Creator XGD3
- November 2014
- May 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
AnonymizationWhile these logs are primarily gathered from public channels, we respect your desire for privacy and anonymity. If your nickname appears in the logs and you'd like it to be anonymized, please submit a request via the Contact page. Upon receipt, any references to your nick will be replaced with asterisks during the next round of manual edits.