360 XD3G Problems

HomeForumsGeneral Discussion360 XD3G Problems

This topic has 2 voices, contains 2 replies, and was last updated by avatar QuickMythril 2246 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
2011-10-24 at 10:56PM UTC #2836
Animesing

Hello, I am fairly new to this kind of community. I went to someone who said they could flash my xbox to 2.0 for the new games. Now, when he opened it, he said it was a Hitachi, one of the older ones. But I am doing research and come across this site, and it says that the firmware for the HItachi’s have not been released for 2.0. Am I safe to assume that lied to me and didn’t update it to 2.0, as to the reasons why my newer games wont work at all? I put in a newer game like Batman or GOW3 and it just says play game with no background art or option to install game, and when i click it, it goes to black screen for like 4 sec then back to the main screen. All my other games work well. I have tried on multiple media and speeds of burning.. So to reiterate, there is no 2.0 for Hitachi’s, right?

2011-10-24 at 11:46PM UTC #2839
QuickMythril

yeah there is no way to play burned xgd3 games on a hitachi. if he told you it would work, he lied.

2011-10-25 at 04:19PM UTC #2888
QuickMythril

unless spoofing your drive as a samsung would work maybe…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.